Wednesday 26 September 2012

Home from Holiday!

I'm back!!
I thought I'd post a quick Holiday Book related post! I'm keeping it short and sweet :)

Books Read!

I actually manged to read 9 and half books!
I think this was largely due to the amount of time me and my friend spent poolside reading and the amount I had predownloaded on my phone!
I've updated my Books page if you want to check out what I read prior to my round up!

Audiobooks Listened to!

My friend and her family love audiobooks and Artemis Fowl which was new to me as I had never listened to an audiobook or read an Artemis Fowl book so I was inducted into their family travel tradition!
We drove to and from the South of France from the South of England plus day trips which meant we finished the last two Artemis books as well as nine chapters of Artemis Fowl and The Time Paradox!
It was really odd to jump in to the end of a series but I am now going back and reading the rest!

What I wish I'd taken!
Insurgent by Veronica Roth- I loved Divergent and could have dove into Insurgent.. If I'd had it!
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan- I reserved this from my library in hopes it would arrrive in time... I recieved an email as soon as I left home saying I could pick it up Friday when I would be in France- how annoying!

Posts Uploaded!
Not as many as I'd hoped!
Reviews
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan.
Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling.
Because of Low by Abbi Glines.
Matched by Ally Condie
Miscellaneaous Posts
Reviews! Overview of my approach to reviewing.

What have you been up to while I've been away?
Let me know!
Much Love!
Lettie
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read and reply to every comment and comment back!
Thank you for stopping by!